February 17, 2022, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until April 30, 2022
Teacher: Lama Eric Triebelhorn
A link to ZOOM will appear on the event webpage 15-minutes prior to the start time.
In this session, we’ll give you information about:
- The history, lineage, and teachers of KCC;
- The practice and study opportunities offered by KCC;
- Fundamental principles of Buddhism;
- Basic sitting meditation practice, including a short, guided session; and
- How to participate at KCC.
The session is intended for individuals who are either unfamiliar with Buddhist practice or are new to KCC. You need not RSVP. All are welcome and invited to attend.