KCC Covid-19 Guidelines for In-person Events
As indoor activities increase, so does the likelihood of spreading illnesses, including Covid-19, flu, and colds. KCC will continue to hold events in person, as well as online, with the following guidelines.
- Masks are not required but we encourage the use of KN-95 or N-95 masks.
- Proof of COVID vaccination is not required at this time.
- We request that you stay home if any of the following conditions arise.
- Active symptoms of Covid-19 or flu (runny or stuffy nose, coughing, sneezing, or fatigue).
- Known exposure to Covid. Even if you test negative for Covid and don’t have symptoms, the flu and other respiratory viruses are rampant out there and are easily spread unknowingly.
- You test positive for Covid.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Lama Eric, Resident Lama
John Jennings, Board President
Linda Grove, Program Coordinator
Julie Hurlocker, Physician