KCC is Reopening Its Doors April 3!
Plans have been made for a “soft” reopening of the Urban Center on Sunday, April 3. We hope to eventually open all regular practices to the hybrid of in-person and Zoom participation, but initially we will begin with Sunday morning practice (Sunday evening will be Zoom only), and Green Tara and Chenrezi practices for now. The study groups will continue to be offered via Zoom; whether they will be held in person is up to the group leader.
Information regarding the status of each group will be posted on our website calendar, with each calendar event indicating whether it is a Virtual Event (Zoom only) or a Hybrid Event (in-person and Zoom). The Zoom links for events can be located on our website calendar. For the current list, please click on the “Learn More” button below.
After multiple meetings with the Faith Liaison team from the Oregon Health Authority, we settled upon the following guidelines:
- Vaccinations recommended. (Proof of vaccination not required)
- Mask-wearing is encouraged but optional.
- Social distancing encouraged, especially if one feels vulnerable.
- If not feeling well, please stay home.
- Tea and snacks will be served.
- Hugging is optional. Be respectful and ask before hugging someone.
- Zoom will be available for all in-person programming for those who are uncomfortable with current protocols.
We will continue to closely monitor the Oregon Health Authority updates. Check our website at kcc.org frequently for updates.
VENTILATION and HEAT
Our ventilation system is state of the art. Our heat pumps are working well and the floor will be warm.
Thank you for your patience as we work out any glitches going forward. WELCOME BACK!