KCC is Reopening Its Doors November 21!
Plans have been made for a “soft” reopening of the Urban Center on Sunday, November 21. We hope to eventually open all regular practices to the hybrid of in-person and Zoom participation, but initially we will begin with Sunday morning Shamatha for the morning sessions only, Tuesday Green Tara, and Wednesday Chenrezi. The study groups will continue to be offered via Zoom; whether they will be held in person is up to the group leader.
Information regarding the status of each group will be posted on our website calendar, with each calendar event indicating whether it is a Virtual Event (Zoom only) or a Hybrid Event (in-person and Zoom). The Zoom links for events can be located on our website calendar. (See Group Participation–Going Forward)
In order to open safely, here are a few requirements we ask all of you to abide by:
- You must be vaccinated before attending gatherings in the Urban Center.
- Please stay home if you are feeling the least bit ill.
- Facemasks will be mandatory while inside the building when not eating or drinking.
- We will offer tea and some snacks.
- Social distancing will be encouraged. Please be respectful of your fellow sangha members and their level of comfort regarding distance and hugging (we know…it will be hard!).
- Distanced seating will be available for those who feel at higher risk. You are welcome to push the cushions or chairs together into consensual groups if desired.
Thank you for your patience as we work out any glitches going forward. WELCOME BACK!